Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bittersweet moments...


I can't believe my little one is already 6 weeks old. She is already growing way too quickly and it feels like just yesterday she made her grand entrance into the world. I went for my 6 week checkup with Dr Davis today and it was very bittersweet to realize that I won't be going back for another year. After 6 pregnancies in 4 years, Wendover Ob/Gyn felt like my second home at times. It has been a very long road but our family is now complete. I wouldn't trade any moment of all the heartache we had because it brought me my 2 little miracles and makes me appreciate them all the more. I will carry the memory of our 4 angels in my heart forever and will hopefully get to meet them in heaven one day.

4 comments:

melanie said...

6 weeks old already and I haven't even met her yet!? She is so sweet.

Lance and Jen said...

After much crying, all i can say is that my big sister is such an inspiration to all women, she knows the true meaning, " in God's timing". Paula, well done, you have done an amazing job and God is so proud of you and Tim for believing in Him and letting Him take control. I pray for His blessings upon your family today and all the days to com. love you lots.

Michelle T said...

Welcome to the blog world! Your little miracles are precious if I must say so myself. I am so blessed to get to watch them grow up.

Cheryl said...

Paula,
Congrats to you and yours!! I am so incredibly joyous for your two miracles!! And thankful you are experiencing God's peace through it all!!
Better is one day in His courts than thousands elsewhere....
Much love to you, oh strong woman you are!!!